Welcome to the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado website. We’re proud to be your trusted partner in the journey of living well with epilepsy, and we strive to offer you the most updated information and resources possible. We understand that living with seizures can present challenges that often are not acknowledged or addressed in day-to-day living, so we’re here to assist you with highly trained, compassionate staff who can answer questions and provide support beyond what your professional medical resources may offer. Our many volunteers, friends and avid supporters want you to know, you are not alone. Here are just a few ways we can help:
- Project UPLIFT will coach you on how to manage seizures and the emotional turmoil that can often accompany epilepsy
- Our Facebook page provides both information and inspiration
- We can provide your school, workplace, or friends with seizure first aid training
- Your child living with epilepsy can attend our awesome week-long summer camp
- Or, we’d love to set up a private appointment with one of our program managers to discuss your individual needs.
Senior Program Manager
Marcee Peterson Aude received her MA in Psychology and Counseling from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota and her BA in Social Work/Minor in Criminal Justice from Iowa State University. Her past career experience as a social worker ...
Wendy grew up in St. Louis, MO where she was raised as a loyal Cardinals fan. She graduated from Auburn University with a BA in Human Development & Family Studies. Directly after college, she joined the Peace ...
Communications and Special Events Coordinator
Tamika Matthews received her B.S. in technical communication from Arizona State University, and recently completed her master’s degree in health communication from the University of Illinois. She has worked in communications for more than 10 years, with ...
Lyssa’s passion for nonprofits began when she started working as a naturalist at a nature ...