Living with Epilepsy
BENDER CONSULTING SERVICES, INC.
Providing consulting in technology and creating employment opportunities for all people with abilities
Title: Customer Service Representative
Contact Person: Sherry Homme
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 412-446-4447
Location: Denver, CO
Specialty Area(s): General Business
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Bender Consulting Services, Inc. is a for-profit company that focuses on employing professionals with disabilities in the areas of information technology, finance/accounting, human resources, engineering, and general business. Our President and CEO, Joyce A. Bender, is the host of the international talk radio show, Disability Matters with Joyce Bender. She received the 2003 Bush Administration New Freedom Initiative Award, and the 1999 President’s Award, the highest honor bestowed by the President of the United States upon an American who furthers the employment and empowerment of people with disabilities. For more information, please visit us on the World Wide Web at: www.benderconsult.com.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide customer service via the phone in a call center environment.
- Document calls, resolutions, and reference knowledge database using in-house computer systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with dynamic schedules.
- Successful candidate will be included in a six-week training class.
- High School Diploma required. Completion of a certificate program, Associates degree, or Bachelors degree would be beneficial.
- Must possess good communication skills and good phone skills.
- Must be a competent computer user.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, with a professional attitude.